1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

How Much!!!!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by qps, Dec 13, 2005.

1. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

went to get a new air filter for my 05 F350 4x4 witht the 6.0 PS....$80.00...what....are you kidding....o.k. give me a fuel filter.....what....$75.00.....what in the world was ford thinking????:realmad:

2. UNISCAPER

UNISCAPER LawnSite Bronze Member

The same thing they thought when they converted the 6 sylinder gas engine to a powerstroke. 180,000 recalled....
    They have to make up for their screw up some way.

3. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Hey Bill ever sell your 450???

4. UNISCAPER

UNISCAPER LawnSite Bronze Member

Sold twice, financinmg fell through. So, nope. Still trying.

5. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Go ahead and buy a K&N, that's what I did with the Cummins. I paid $68.00 for it once instead of paying it over and over. Just clean it every now and then and shes good for a lot of miles.

Fuel filter is a different story.payup

6. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

K&N will be the death of your cummins FYI. You can prolly purchase a direct replacement AFE filter for the truck. www.afefilters.com

7. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Afe is the only way to go when it comes to intakes and filters. Thats what I was gonna suggest too. Well worth the money both of my friends have them in their dodges, and have had no problems. They even noticed a very slight improvement in throttle response.