• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

"How not to get out of work"

bob

LawnSite Platinum Member
My friend, Jim, has a 17 year old son who is pretty much a loaf. Jim cracked the whip and told his son to cut the gr***. His son hopped on the crapsman tractor and made a bee-line right to the horse shoe pit, hitting the horse shoe pin. He bent the blade and said "I guess I can't cut the gr*** now Dad". Jim said "oh yes you can ,use the push mower".

Stinger

LawnSite Senior Member
Gee that reminds me of some of my employees when you tell them what to do & they get really pissed off!

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
LOL, when I was a newlywed, we got into a "discussion" about her never taking a turn at mowing the lawn (at the time I was at a job which required some 12 hour days) She proceeded to take the brand new Toro 2-cycle and run it over the boundary stone-goodbye Toro, and she has yet to mow a lawn since.

BUSHMASTER

LawnSite Senior Member
Hey if my son did that i am soory he would cut it with a swing Blade go ahead hit somthing.