1. Is Landscaping An “Essential Business” In Your Region?
    Read the timely article from Turf addressing this question. Click here to learn more.

COVID-19 Safety Procedures For Landscapers
    As you are working out in the field, maximize safety for you, your crews, and customers. Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

How old are you REALLY?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by thelawnguy, Jul 16, 2000.

1. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

I don't remember yesterday! ;)

2. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I'm only 31 & remembered about 14 or 15, but have seen most all of them, at grandmas house or what ever.<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

3. JJ Lawn

JJ Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Brought back some memory's. If fact just the other day I was just thinking of milk in the glass bottles and licking the cream off the paper stopper. Man, that was good. And am still kicking myself in the butt for using all those old Elvis 45's for BB gun targets.<p>And yes I remember the rest of them also.<p>jim

4. parkwest

parkwest LawnSite Senior Member

I think there is something wrong with your test. I think you have to go back farther to find out if your old. I scored a 24 out of 25 and I'm only 45 years old. My wife knows for a fact your test is wrong. She remembered 23 out of 25

5. OP
    OP
    thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

You need to be able to discern the difference between actually knowing of these things, and having had experienced them.<p>The test was culled from the Web. I enjoyed reading it and hope everyone else did too. If not, well...<p>Bill<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: thelawnguy

6. dhicks

dhicks Member

I have a terrible case of CRS (Can't Remember Sh*t) however, I scored a perfect score of 25. As the wife says: there my be snow on the roof but there is a fire in the chimney. <p><p>----------<br>--Disneyland on the Potomac - ICQ [icq]31223414[/icq]<br>www.go-emerald.com

7. eggy

eggy LawnSite Bronze Member

If it wasnt for the home milk delivery I wouldnt be here.....

8. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

Well,,,,,,,,,22 out of 25. <p>----------<br>paul<br>

9. nelski

nelski LawnSite Member

How about sitting in an outhouse a time or two. <p>----------<br>royce nelson<br>