How old are you REALLY?

yardsmith

LawnSite Senior Member
I'm only 31 & remembered about 14 or 15, but have seen most all of them, at grandmas house or what ever.<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

JJ Lawn

LawnSite Senior Member
Brought back some memory's. If fact just the other day I was just thinking of milk in the glass bottles and licking the cream off the paper stopper. Man, that was good. And am still kicking myself in the butt for using all those old Elvis 45's for BB gun targets.<p>And yes I remember the rest of them also.<p>jim

parkwest

LawnSite Senior Member
I think there is something wrong with your test. I think you have to go back farther to find out if your old. I scored a 24 out of 25 and I'm only 45 years old. My wife knows for a fact your test is wrong. She remembered 23 out of 25

OP
T

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
You need to be able to discern the difference between actually knowing of these things, and having had experienced them.<p>The test was culled from the Web. I enjoyed reading it and hope everyone else did too. If not, well...<p>Bill<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: thelawnguy

dhicks

I have a terrible case of CRS (Can't Remember Sh*t) however, I scored a perfect score of 25. As the wife says: there my be snow on the roof but there is a fire in the chimney. <p><p>----------<br>--Disneyland on the Potomac - ICQ [icq]31223414[/icq]<br>www.go-emerald.com