Lawn Care Forum banner

how to advertise

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  CutsForLess 
#1 ·
what is the best way to advertise and get more accounts? currently i have been posting flyers in supermarkets, stores, mailing flyers, etc.

none of these methods seem to be getting the feedback i had hoped for.
how do you advertise?

#3 ·
Look around. How are other companies (not just lawn guys) advertising? Try different types and see what works for you. You will have to spend some money on it though. You sound like you want something from nothing and it doesn't work like that. Try doorhangers, they seem to work good. But you will have to acutally hang them on doors and that takes a lot of work. Are you willing to do that?

#4 ·
I just keep a add running all year in the local paper, I actually have to turn work down but keep the add going to add a full time yard in case I lose one along the way. I also do the big jobs on my days when my schedule is slow so everybody stays happy. I try to always keep a little work on the back burner for the slow days this way you can pick up $300 or $400 on the days when the mowing is slow. In your add put other stuff other than just mowing and you will get more calls, or seems to work for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.