• LawnSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again LawnSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of LawnSite will experience a major upgrade later this week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue..

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit LawnSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow LawnSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, LawnSite Team

How to charge for overseeding,new lawn and fertilizer?

JandKlawn

LawnSite Member
I picked up a new customer the other day and the previous mowing crew destroyed the lawn , but they where cheap. We did get the contract to mow for quite a bit more than last chuck in a truck.
The total sq ft is 3500,about 1300 of it is st Augustin that is in poor health. The balance of the yard is just barren ground now. Previous mow crew actually made it look like a race track with zero turns.
My plan is to fertilizer the st.augustin area,bring in top soil for the balance then seed and fertilizer.
This is in the southeast Texas area,any suggestions on labor, types of fertilizer i should use? I have a idea of what's right but this is not the northeast where I'm from originaly.