How to get an "Instant Quote" system for my website

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Autobot-Mower, May 16, 2018.

1. Autobot-Mower

Autobot-Mower LawnSite Member

Hi, I have finally decided to start my lawncare buisness but at the moment iI' trying to get my website together but I have a couple of questions:

- Where can I get the "Instant Quote" system like the one on your website?

-which " Instant Quote" system is the most accurate?

- Wordpress or squarespace? Which is simple and good for Seo?

Thanks

2. Miller5862

Miller5862 LawnSite Member

Who has instant quote website?

3. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

I'm not sure who you're directing this question to, but here are 3 services that handle automation to varying degrees: acculawnsystems, goilawn, and mylawnquote

I know of 2 more that are currently in closed beta testing.

I'd suggest trying them out for yourself to see which price to features works best for your budget.

That said, if you're just starting out, I wouldn't recommend using any price quote generator. I'd suggest spending the first year or two learning how to properly estimate, walk properties, and communicating directly with potential customers. Until you're at scale, you're not going to beat person-to-person selling.

Squarespace is fairly simple, Wordpress not so much. Both are fine for SEO. It really comes down to your web skills and how much you want to deal with rolling up your sleeves to build a Wordpress site, and maintain it, or relax a bit and go with a fully-hosted solution, which would be Squarespace.

Re: Wordpress, I would caution you on how easy some of the theme sites (off the shelf templates) make putting together a good looking site actually is. Demo sites tend to be far prettier than something those with little to no experience can put together.

Another bit of advice is that photography sells. Give the widescreen, high-res format of 2018 websites, good quality photos can make or break a site.

Lawnline likes this.