• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

How to mount a snow plow to a mower?

Jroctx

LawnSite Member
We are expecting a blizzard down here in the heart of Texas, need my northern borthas' help! :)

WINTER STORM WATCH TONIGHT FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES: MASON, LLANO, GILLESPIE, BURNET, BLANCO, WILLIAMSON, TRAVIS, HAYS, AND MILAM. A storm system moving into Texas from the Rockies will produce snow late tonight and into Saturday morning. Accumulations of 1-2 inches is possible along the I-35 corridor and over the Hill Country. To the east and southeast of I-35 accumulations of a quarter to three-quarters is possible.

Seriously, this is the equivalent of 10 consecutive 100-degree days in Sue St. Marie, MI!

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
He's around...spoke to him twice (pm's) in the last hour or so.

Royalslover

LawnSite Senior Member
"One to two inches"? Drive on it. Two weeks ago we were supposed to get 17" of snow. We got 1". The weathermen aren't idiots. we are for listening to them.

bastalker

LawnSite Senior Member
You try an plow 2" of snow here, customers will be out tryin ta flatten yer tires!!!

Now thats a blower Fairway!!:cool: