Separate names with a comma.
Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.
Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by SUPERIORCARELANDSCAPE, Jan 24, 2008.
Can someone walk me through the steps in uploading pics please? I would greatly appreciate it
Here are the basics steps.
1. Left click on Post Reply,
2. Type a message or short note in the "Your Reply" area,
3. Below the reply box you will see the area: "attach files", below it will say "manage attachements"
Click that, then click browse which will open your computer
4. Find the file/picture on your hard drive you want to post on LawnSite.
5. Double click or left click to select the file/picture, then click upload
6. You can then check your spelling or Submit your Reply.
If your picture is within the parameters of LawnSite.com 800 x 600, your picture will be posted, if not you will get a message that your picture is too large.
If you get the message that your picture is too large you will have to resize the image. You must have a software program that allows you to edit/manipulate images.