Lawn Care Forum banner

how would you irrigate an area 316' x 15'?

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  londonrain 
#1 ·
I have a 2" supply line (poly), I want to use RainBird 1800's. But should I run 15H nozzles on both sides or should i run 15F's down the middle? Or what are my other options?

#6 ·
Nice spacing. You know, I pity the fool who has to repair a zone with those old brass square-pattern nozzles.
It was the exact same on the other side of the driveway, the homeowner even said WTF and we both laughed....As you can tell the call was for dead zone wires for the front yard turf zones.......

#12 ·
I serviced a system last week and came across this.... not correct by hey the grass was green..lol
Those look like VANS as well. The runoff occurs after 3 minutes maybe? Looks like a Leary 5' bed spacing but instead of capping every other one for future unknown needs they just used them all. Could you tell if that was contractor installed or HO installed?

#14 ·
Those look like VANS as well. The runoff occurs after 3 minutes maybe? Looks like a Leary 5' bed spacing but instead of capping every other one for future unknown needs they just used them all. Could you tell if that was contractor installed or HO installed?
Contractor installed........4 vans and some are spaced 24inches apart...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.