how's it been?

Junior M

LawnSite Fanatic
how was 2011 been? More importantly, how have ya'll been?

I haven't been around in a while.

lots has changed for me, some good, some bad. we'll see how this year goes, hopefully more changes like I want.

Scag48

LawnSite Fanatic
2011 was a decent work year, had my best year for income ever by almost double. Broke into the hoisting business, now I'm armed with that experience and a class A CDL plus a dirt background, ready to take any dispatch. Just put an offer on a house yesterday, getting myself into position to return to self employment if the need arises.

ksss

LawnSite Fanatic
2011 was a decent work year, had my best year for income ever by almost double. Broke into the hoisting business, now I'm armed with that experience and a class A CDL plus a dirt background, ready to take any dispatch. Just put an offer on a house yesterday, getting myself into position to return to self employment if the need arises.

One of us is getting old and I think it might be me.:cry:

Bleed Green

LawnSite Bronze Member
2011 was a good year for me. Finally got settled in a job that I enjoy(working in landscaping), that is bringing in a weekly paycheck and I am learning a lot. The best part is I am still working even this late into the winter, the word was that I would prolly be laid off about a month ago, but I guess a good work ethic keeps you around.

What have you been up to junior?

Scag48

LawnSite Fanatic
One of us is getting old and I think it might be me.:cry:
Starting to feel it, too. Halfway through my 20's, fairly depressing. I knew I was getting old when I signed the paperwork for my pension 4 years ago. Still got a dump truck driving job for me down there? Might be a year or so before I'm freed up but I need to pay you a visit.

KrayzKajun

LawnSite Fanatic
I'm still alive, but for one night I thought I finally lost my virginity, but when I woke up the next morning, I just had another hole to patch in the drywall beside my bed.

Other than that I'm alright.
thanks ron! i just spit my drink all over my key board!:laugh::laugh:

glad to see yur back Junior!