• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

HP 48" Coming in Two DAYS!!!

grasssin

LawnSite Senior Member
I feel like it is Christmas time, I have ordered a 2004 Exmark 48" HP w/21 kawi coming HOPEFULLY on Friday.

Have read threads about the 48" not having enough trim sides but the price my dealer is giving me $6550, mulch kit installed and tax a hair under $7000!!!! Also I thought the 21 Kawi is almost over kill for a 48" so I am ready to go.

Does anyone else here have the 48" HP? Do you like it? I know it is going to be better than my two 21" lawn boys that is for sure!!

I hope you dont have any hazing rituals in joining the Exmark family Just kidding of course

Just a little excited....

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
Grassin,

Our hazing representative will be contacting you..................

Welcome to the Exmark family. Please don't hesitate to give us a holler if you have any questions about your new machine and don't forget the first engine oil and filter change should be performed at 5 hours.

Thanks,

Terry

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
Have fun guys and gals. I can picture the smiles already.

The Z's are not only well built and cut great but they are a lot of fun as well.

Thanks and just give me a call at 800-667-5296 if you've got any questions at all.

Terry

OP
G

grasssin

LawnSite Senior Member
did you mean the oil and air filter should be changed at 50 hours or the first 5 hours?

thanks

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
Grassin,

Sorry. The oil and oil filter should be changed at 5 hours on any new engine to remove the "break-in" contaminants as well as any contamination that may have been left in the engine from the manufacturing process.

Thanks,

Terry