• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Hungry Back Pack Blower

Bobby

LawnSite Senior Member
I was wondering how many of you guys have ever had a blower eat your T-Shirt half off your back. First time it hapened to me it scared the crap out of me.<p>----------<br>Bobby <br>Ft Lauderdale

Ssouth

LawnSite Senior Member
Hey, Sorry. I would like to know how this happened so I may avoid it in the future. Where hurt or did it just scare the sh*% out of you.<p>SSouth@Hiwaay.net<br>

mountainviewland

LawnSite Member
My stihl BR400 claims about three new employees shirts every year. One time we had a guy who used to carry a bandanna in his back pocket. After about 2hrs I finnaly got it off the impeller.<p>Ssouth keep your shirt tucked in<br>

OP
B

Bobby

LawnSite Senior Member
If your shirt is real loose fitting, on some blowers, it can get sucked into the intake right behind your back pad. I don't think it could hurt you, but it could damage your impeller.<p>----------<br>Bobby <br>Ft Lauderdale

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
I learned the hard way too. Scared the heck out of me.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

Richard Martin

LawnSite Fanatic
I sucked a pair of panty hose right off a clothes line one time. The customer was an elderly woman and she thought it was the funniest thing she had seen in years.