Hurricane Ida

CGros31

LawnSite Bronze Member
I’m finally back to working in yards after Hurricane Ida. My family and I are safe. My wife and I evacuated to Houston and we have minimal damage at home. Many others aren’t so lucky. I’m hoping my fellow Louisiana people are doing well. Here is a little picture from yesterday of doing some clean up work. It took all afternoon to clean up one property. I will NEVER have trees in my own yard.

Attachments

• 957D5186-EEB2-4DE6-A6C8-442EAB9BB887.jpeg
    957D5186-EEB2-4DE6-A6C8-442EAB9BB887.jpeg
    752.7 KB · Views: 75

RussellB

LawnSite Fanatic
I’m finally back to working in yards after Hurricane Ida. My family and I are safe. My wife and I evacuated to Houston and we have minimal damage at home. Many others aren’t so lucky. I’m hoping my fellow Louisiana people are doing well. Here is a little picture from yesterday of doing some clean up work. It took all afternoon to clean up one property. I will NEVER have trees in my own yard.
Glad you guys are okay. Ida was a wicked storm. That said, Properly pruned and maintained trees will lesson the damage to structures during high winds and are beneficial to the environment. Everyone should be planting them, not cutting them down.

OP
CGros31

CGros31

LawnSite Bronze Member
I agree with you 100%. Ida pruned the trees for everyone. Unfortunately it pruned basically every utility pole and most houses too.

Top Forums