Husqvarna 570/ Stihl 600 BP blower review- warning pic heavy!!

OP
Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green

LawnSite Fanatic
A search will show that you 2 are the few in preferring the the 570 over the 580.

The 580 just blows more. The swath is larger, the power is superior when blowing/moving walls of leaves/material. The 570 is no doubt the best mow, blow and go mower.
Posted via Mobile Device

There are plenty of guys here who agree with ddixon and me. You simply choose to not read them or believe them.

Every single time you get in on one of these BP threads, you start the same crap, and it turns into an argument that can't be decided or ended. Since I started this thread, and it is a simple review of the 570 compared to the BR600, I'd appreciate you either leaving it, or at least knocking off the BS and constant arguing. You won't change my mind, and I don't care to change yours.

BTW- maybe you can't tell how good the 570 is because you are using it wrong.:laugh:

echo

LawnSite Bronze Member
Exactly! That is another thing I have said when arguing with echo about this. The gap just isn't what people assume it should be based on cc's and price, size etc, just as you point out here. I have nothing against power. In fact I'll happily pay a bit more for it, but only when I can clearly see it in real world use. If not, i'll save myself a few bucks and reap the benefit of a superior all around blower.

What I can't stand is for someone to flat out lie to the readers of this site and constantly say the 580/8500 is a LOT stronger than the 570/7500. It simply isn't so. I've ran both on real world debrid/wet leaves several times now. I don't need to spend money on one to know that.

Frankly, if RM/Husky comes out with a 590 or some such that is clearly superior in performance to either of the current two, I'll buy one in a heartbeat. Until then, I'm extremely happy with my 570.
If that's the case you're doing a lot of hating because there's a whole lot of users who prefer the 580 over the 570. If there weren't, I would've bought the 570 to begin with as I did a whole bunch of research before purchasing and most all posts pointed towards the 580 and I certainly agree.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green

LawnSite Fanatic
If that's the case you're doing a lot of hating because there's a whole lot of users who prefer the 580 over the 570. If there weren't, I would've bought the 570 to begin with as I did a whole bunch of research before purchasing and most all posts pointed towards the 580 and I certainly agree.
Posted via Mobile Device

See my post above, and re-read ddixon's post on why so many seem to think the 580/8500 is, or st least should be better. It isn't though, and I think he nailed the reasons down pretty well.

echo

LawnSite Bronze Member
There are plenty of guys here who agree with ddixon and me. You simply choose to not read them or believe them.

Every single time you get in on one of these BP threads, you start the same crap, and it turns into an argument that can't be decided or ended. Since I started this thread, I'd appreciate you either leaving it, or at least knocking off the BS and constant arguing.

BTW- maybe you can't tell how good the 570 is because you are using it wrong.:laugh:
A simple search will show its factual rather than arguing. Perhaps if you had jobs that required the power it would help you better understand. For my purposes I don't need a blower to blow cigarettes or scour. I need blowers that save time. I understand you only have one blower and it serves your purpose, but for somebody looking for a machine/s for their purpose, factual info from those that use both the 570 and 580 day in and day out certainly are able to give a better assessment.
Posted via Mobile Device

echo

LawnSite Bronze Member
See my post above, and re-read ddixon's post on why so many seem to think the 580/8500 is, or st least should be better. It isn't though, and I think he nailed the reasons down pretty well.

So many don't. A simple search will show that and its a great tool to use for those looking to buy. Its why many here including myself went with the bigger machine.
Posted via Mobile Device

ddixon7

LawnSite Senior Member
Bottom line is..... BOTH are head and shoulders above any other blower times a billion. Just buy one and don't waste time with another brand.

echo

LawnSite Bronze Member
Bottom line is..... BOTH are head and shoulders above any other blower times a billion. Just buy one and don't waste time with another brand.

True that.

There was a post awhile back that Echo is supposed to be bringing out a more powerful machine. Not sure of the validity of that but I look forward to it if true.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green

LawnSite Fanatic
A simple search will show its factual rather than arguing. Perhaps if you had jobs that required the power it would help you better understand. For my purposes I don't need a blower to blow cigarettes or scour. I need blowers that save time. I understand you only have one blower and it serves your purpose, but for somebody looking for a machine/s for their purpose, factual info from those that use both the 570 and 580 day in and day out certainly are able to give a better assessment.
Posted via Mobile Device

See, you know nothing about me or my jobs. I have several blowers. I have tons of leaves. The only thing we use for clean ups is BP's these days. No more bagging or mulching for the most part. You are simply wrong, and I don't care what you try to argue. I have used both side by side and I know how they perform on the same debris or leaves. There's just not that big a difference.

As far as what the search shows, the only thing that most of the pro 580/8500 guys say is that they want the biggest blower, and the 580/8500 is it right now. Few have ever run the 570/7500 like I have, or ddixon, or the several other guys who spoke up last year after you went on and on arguing, who have both and use both. You chose to ignore all those who disagree with you.

You keep ruining what would otherwise be great BP threads with your constant arguing and petty childish digs you take at me. maybe some of the others don't know what's going on, but I'm not stupid and I know what you're doing. So do those who follow the BP threads.

Just go and start your own "the 580/8500 BP is better and here's why" thread. I won't post in it. Then you can go unchecked and say whatever BS you'd like to.

OP
Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green

LawnSite Fanatic
The Echo/Shindy rep did tell us at open house this year that they have a big BP in thew works, but it probably won't be until later next year before they get it to market. It is supposed to be the new power champ. We'll see......

echo

LawnSite Bronze Member
See, you know nothing about me or my jobs. I have several blowers. I have tons of leaves. The only thing we use for clean ups is BP's these days. No more bagging or mulching for the most part. You are simply wrong, and I don't care what you try to argue. I have used both side by side and I know how they perform on the same debris or leaves. There's just not that big a difference.

As far as what the search shows, the only thing that most of the pro 580/8500 guys say is that they want the biggest blower, and the 580/8500 is it right now. Few have ever run the 570/7500 like I have, or ddixon, or the several other guys who spoke up last year after you went on and on arguing, who have both and use both. You chose to ignore all those who disagree with you.

You keep ruining what would otherwise be great BP threads with your constant arguing and petty childish digs you take at me. maybe some of the others don't know what's going on, but I'm not stupid and I know what you're doing. So do those who follow the BP threads.

Just go and start your own "the 580/8500 BP is better and here's why" thread. I won't post in it. Then you can go unchecked and say whatever BS you'd like to.
That's not what your past posts say.

I went with the general consensus which is why I and many went with the bigger machine. I would be happy to save the money if its worth it but its not. The time saved just outweighs the difference in money.

Its really nothing to get upset over. Its just the general consensus. The facts are all in past posts using the search feature. Its an awesome tool provided here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Top Forums