• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Husqvarna commercial walk behind

MudslinginFX4

LawnSite Bronze Member
Not real sure about them.... they seem more of a "homeowner" type mower. What are you gonna be using it for though? Don't they sell it at Home Depot?

ksland

LawnSite Senior Member
I use to think the same about being home depot mowers. They bought out yazoo/kees and worked off them for their commecial mower line. I was looking at them the other day and they are very impressive. Very heavy weight steel construction. Good prices, and all had twin cylinder kawi's. Take a look at them, they are turning into a force for sure.

ABrown

LawnSite Member
I like mine I have a 42'' 15 horse Kal. bought it 2 years ago. thought I would keep it just in case. Just bought Exmark hp last fall. I think the Husqvarna will come in handy at times.

BrianK10

LawnSite Senior Member
I don't know about how it is where you are, but around here, theres no dealer support for miles and miles for Husqvarna's. I would never buy one, but thats just me.

Brian