1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Husqvarna price

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by longviewlawncare, Mar 30, 2002.

1. longviewlawncare

longviewlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I need some help. There is not a local dealer for Husqvarna WB near me and i am willing to drive to buy one but i need to find out the price on them. If someone could get me a price on the (W3613 and WH3615) both with the ETS steering would be helpful. I don't need the exact price just a colse estimate so i know where to start. Thanks

2. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought a W3613 for 2499$ which I beleive is the MSRP. Since they are new I dought if you will find it cheaper.

3. RMDoyon

RMDoyon LawnSite Member

Hey longview,
    Why are you so determined to buy Husky?
    Don't get me wrong, I love Husky products but with no one around here selling the big stuff the decision was sorta made for me.
    You have a great selection of other top makes here in the Triad.
    Just curious.
    The ETS controls seem a little flimsy from what I've seen of them.
    The eXmark ECS grips are much more solid.

PS I'm in High Point.

Roger

4. longviewlawncare

longviewlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I am not set on Husky's, But i need to know the price cause i am demoing one that a freind of mine has and also demoing a toro and exmark. I know the prices on the other two but not the husky. I am still tryin to make up my mind but am on a fixed budget also so that is why i am looking at husky's. I am in greensboro alomst in Highpoint