Husqvarna stand on

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by OnMyOwn, Mar 24, 2018.

1. OnMyOwn

OnMyOwn LawnSite Senior Member

Hi all. Please share your thoughts on the new Husqvarna ride on. I am not a fan of sitting on a ZTR and get tired of walking , only. It appears to be very well made and I'm curious how folks feel about Husqvarna in the commercial realm. Thanks for your follow up.

2. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

seems like a great mower :)

OnMyOwn likes this.
  3. ltdlawn

ltdlawn LawnSite Silver Member

Their backing their commercial line with 5 year 1500 hour warranty which really caught my eye.

KENNY DEAN and OnMyOwn like this.
  4. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

that's a sweet deal.

OnMyOwn likes this.
  5. SCAPELIFE

SCAPELIFE LawnSite Member
    from Jax Fl

Definitely seems like a sweet mower husqvarna sent a guy in my area one to do a review...here is the YouTube link

OnMyOwn likes this.
  6. tcparker428

tcparker428 LawnSite Member
    from NC

great review... I really like how they relocated to pumps to balance out the mower

OnMyOwn and ltdlawn like this.
  7. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Pretty cool!

13Razorbackfan, OnMyOwn and ltdlawn like this.
  8. DXN1EL

DXN1EL LawnSite Senior Member
    from TEXAS

They use the same rims and possibly fuel tanks as in their homeowners line of Z, Which make it look kinda cheap LOL

9. CITY PARK CONTRACTOR

CITY PARK CONTRACTOR Banned

Love the warranty but because they're new to the game...I can't spend that kind of money when Scags and Wrights are out there cheaper. They have history, a track record. And never forget...it's a Husqvarna, not JD, not Scag, not Wright Stander, not Exmark, not Toro. Hus is not known in the industry of commercial mowing for commercial excellence. Maybe some day, maybe this mower...but I can't risk it. Now, if one pops up on Craigslist for reasonable as a used, hey, I'll take a chance. But not paying high retail for unproven commodity when I can buy a near perfect used Scag V-ride 52" with 350 hrs for $4250!

Rad418 and tcparker428 like this.
  10. OnMyOwn

OnMyOwn LawnSite Senior Member

Came back with a crazy fleet deal price point, so I bought it. I will try to keep the results posted once the season opens up. T
    hx.