1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Husqvarna

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Bumsi, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Bumsi

Bumsi LawnSite Member
    from MO

Folks, I am in a rural area so my selections and choices are few, Walmart, Sears and a Husky dealer.

My question is pretty simple...does Husky build good quality homeowner mowers and of them is the Husqvarna 7021p a good no frills push mower suitable for a homeowner who will use it only for trim work around bushes etc.?

regards,:drinkup:

Jimi

2. mnglocker

mnglocker LawnSite Senior Member

Husky is going to be one of the better home owner products out there. Their chainsaws are top notch. I've got a 355 and I'm going to add a 24" 455 by the end of summer.

3. Sport42

Sport42 LawnSite Member

4. Bumsi

Bumsi LawnSite Member
    from MO

mnglocker/sport 42

Hey thanks for the replys and the thread...seems to be just fine for what I need. I can get it for $269.00 and access to a local dealer.

Again, my thanks.

Jimi

5. RugerRedhawk

RugerRedhawk LawnSite Member

Yeah, it's what I'm buying. I've looked them over a hundred times, and I think when it comes to bang for the buck I like this one best. One of the only ones out there with ball bearing wheels for that price.