Lawn Care Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bagging system for a Hustler Z mower. Very few hours on it. It works great for leaf clean-ups. I have recently moved and the new area that I service has little need for leaf clean-ups. I gave $2400 for it new and am asking $1500.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I assume this is the Bac-Vac system? I have the Hustler Super Z and have been looking for one of these. Would you be willing to ship? I live in Illinois.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let me check to see what it would cost to ship and I'll get back to you. I will try to get some pics up but you can go to the hustler website and they have several pics of it. Make sure you google hustler "mowers" or you will pull up some entirely different pics.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot to specify. This is not the bagging system that you dump from the seat. It is the one that has the 3 baskets on the back. I checked out both of them and this one allows you to handle the clippings much easier. Instead of just dumping them on the ground they are already bagged for you. It holds 12 bushels.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ok, I was thinking it was the Bac-Vac, which you dump from the seat. I am checking with my Hustler dealer to see if the one you have will even work on my Super Z.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I stopped by the UPS store the other day and gave them a rough estimation of the size and weight. The girl that was there told me that it could be $300-$400 dollars. I've never shipped anything like this before. Is there a better way to do it? I'm sure it can't cost the Hustler dealers that much to have one sent to their stores. Are you in North or South Illinois? I could meet you in Nashville. My parents live on the Alabama Tennessee line so I could make it a road trip and go see them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am in Central IL, it's about an 8 hr drive to Nashville. You would need to ship via a "common carrier", regular trucking firm. UPS would be way expensive.

What Hustler model did you use this on? I want to confirm that it will work with my Super Z 60" deck.

If the price is right, maybe we can work something out to meet. Let's keep talking.

Doug

·
Registered
49 Posts
You can send me a PM if you want. May be easier to communicate via regular email than this thread.

Doug

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a Hustler Z with a 52" deck. The deck says XR-7. 23HP Kawasaki engine. Pretty common model around here. Nashville is about the same distance for me. Would west TN be better for you? How do I send a PM? Maybe I am just overlooking it. On the deer board I go to, there is a button right next to your name. Don't see one on this site.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I added you to my BUddy LIst. See if you can just click on my username and send a PM that way. I've not tried it before either. I have the Hustler SUper Z with a 60" deck. I need to check and see if I need a different adapter/chute. I think those are about $150.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can't figure out the PM.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. you can list your number as a contact and once you have been a member for 10 days and made 10 posts you will have pm access. thanks, Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.