1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Hustler paint number needed

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Professor, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Professor

Professor LawnSite Member

Does anyone have access to the hustler paint part number (yellow) for my Fastrak 20/52? I am looking for a quart (or litre) to mix up and use in my spraygun. Need to fix a large paint flake that has fallen away. Thanks!!!

2. fishinpa

fishinpa LawnSite Senior Member
    from SE PA

I've hear two things about this:
    1) Someone said Hustler doean't sell this paint, but then somone posted the found a can of "Hustler yellow" on the shelf of some local dealer.
    2)There a post mentioning that if you use the JD Yellow, you cab't tell the difference after a little time... from a short distance.

Good luck!

PS: Try searching this forum.

3. Nes-Tech

Nes-Tech LawnSite Member

I have several spray cans in stock @ $16.81:canadaflag: Can arrange shipping. 519-393-8155

4. inthebox2

inthebox2 LawnSite Member

The part # for a gallon of Hustler yellow paint is 747246
    (not sure of availability).The part # for an aerosol can is 747220.
    Hope this helps....

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

We do sell it, the part #'s are posted in posts above.
    JD industrial yellow is real close if you really need it in a pinch.

6. Professor

Professor LawnSite Member

Thanks for your input. Been doing some reading, seems that catapiller yellow is almost an exact match.

7. blackandgold

blackandgold LawnSite Senior Member

Cat Yellow has more brown in it----use the latest JD construction yellow.or order the Hustler paint