1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

hustler shortcut

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnboyil, Jun 16, 2000.

1. lawnboyil

lawnboyil LawnSite Member

ok guido they are accually telling me before they buy it what do u guy and laides think of the hustler shortcuts.<br>thanxs <br>alex

2. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I am impressed with the upper cut modle with the Bac Vac unit.I would like to demo one when the weather gets straightened out.I have a Walker now.

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

the shortcut and its variety of engine sizes and deck options, and catching options, make it one of the most valuable units on the trailer.<br>built like a tank also !!!<br>demo one your hustler dealer would be glad to prove it to you.<br>let us know what ya think.<br>

4. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Wow, they (your &quot;partners&quot;) seem to have a wild purchasing scheme. An MTD and a hustler in the same month? Why didn't they just buy the hustler first? <p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti