1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hustler super duty 36" 17 hp kaw

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by nomad, May 14, 2010.

1. nomad

nomad LawnSite Member

Ok guys thinking about down sizing Looking to sell hustler super duty 36" cut with 17 hp kaw 61 hours on it like new.This mower is bad a$$ fits thru those back yard gates with ease. This mower sells new for about 5 grand .I will sell for $3850.00

2. elvi679

elvi679 LawnSite Member

can you email pics? any accessories, etc? I am deciding between this and a SCAG zcat shortly. you can pm me. thanks derrick

3. nomad

nomad LawnSite Member

I will try to post pic soon. My real job is trying to work me to death . I'm working this weekend 12hrs a day will try to post pics first of week.

4. nomad

nomad LawnSite Member

Is this a fair deal or not ? Need your input please for the mower thanks.

5. elvi679

elvi679 LawnSite Member

Nomad,

The answer to a "good deal" is always whether both the buyer and seller walk away feeling "good" about the deal... that is the end game...

To give you some point of reference, I have been looking at some of the "entry commercial mowers" since I am just looking to use this vehicle for my own residential use of an acre - but I want something that will LAST (perhaps the last one I will own - I will probably not pass it down to the next generation because I am sure there will be some NEW mower that I will HAVE TO HAVE in 20 yrs from now

However, here is some of what I have found while looking to purchase in the the "entry commercial residential use" market

2008 Scag Freedom Z - 48" 19 hp Kawasaki , 60 hours = $3,500
    2007 SCAG TIGER CUB MOWER - 48" 26 hp.Briggs and Stratton, 270 hours = $3,000
    2005 Scag Cub - 36" 17HP Kawasaki, 10 hours = $3,300
    Hustler Super Mini - 36", 17HP Kawasaki, NEW = $4,157.30+tax
    2005 Fastrak Z - 52", 20HP Honda, 150 Hrs. Mower = $3,500
    2006 ExMark - 44", Kawasaki 19hp, 100 hrs.= $3,800
    Exmark Lazer HP - 44", Kawasaki 17HP, 190 hrs - $4050

So, is yours a good deal for
    hustler super mini - 36" 17hp kawasaki, 55hrs = $3,850?

Of course you can get into the philosophical discussion I about who's tractor is "better", etc. - however since I have not yet owned any of these fine vehicles, I cannot pass on any experience.

6. aahotard

aahotard LawnSite Member

i'd also like to see some pics when you have a chance. thanks

7. nomad

nomad LawnSite Member

I hope to post some pic's today .It's 3:10 am right now and i'm still working. Off in the morning hope to get a little nap if not raining when I get up need to mow three yards and the maybe a pic or two.

8. nomad

nomad LawnSite Member

OK I have the pics ready for you guys . Sorry for the wait.

phone 191.jpg

phone 193.jpg

phone 190.jpg

phone 195.jpg

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I'd say it looks like a good deal !!

10. nomad

nomad LawnSite Member

bump bump bump