Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bad title first time around i am a newbie and can't decide between the super z kaw. 25 or the ferris is3000 kaw.25 had them both on my land i think it comes down to construction and weather or not the suspension on the ferris means more wear on the additional pivot points super z seems to have a higher blade speen wich they list in their specs , ferris doesnt list their blade speed super z just seems like it has faster blade speed. thanks for listening to the new guy i have been trying to make up my mind between the 2 for the last 2 weeks

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I think that the torque specs for the 23 kawi, and 25kawi are almost identical. I think the 25 just let in more gas for more "boom" in the cylinder.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just wanted to say thanks for the input i just found out through my dealer that hustler is putting a lifetime warranty on the hydraulic hoses, lines and fittings to never leak along with the rest of their warranties. once again i appreciate the response. i have a choice to make

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.