Hustler Super Z VX4 What do you Think?

cimkill

LawnSite Senior Member
I might be in the market to buy a new mower this year. I currently have a 2005 hustler z 27hp 60", and a 2011 Ferris IS3100ZP, 32hp. I really like the heavy dutyness of the Hustler and wanted to here from the owners what they think. Please any input would be greatly appreciated from owners.

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
i was pretty impressed with what the mower was doing, despite how tall the grass is and wet it is. he said those mows were not only saturated, they were 3-4 weeks of growth due to flooding rains

Ridin' Green

LawnSite Fanatic
Yea, that's why I thought cimkill would like the link. He has some tough conditions down where he is too. You should see some of the hills he mows.:dizzy:

OP
C

cimkill

LawnSite Senior Member
Thank you for the link Ridin Green but when I click on it its about home grown mushrooms. I dont understand I have clicked multiple times. LOL ok I looked for it on you tube and am down loading it now. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ridin' Green

LawnSite Fanatic
mushrooms!!! :laugh: yeah those videos of mick are great. that super z seems to handle those tough conditions pretty well.
The mushroom video is of a guy who goes by one lonely farmer on you tube. That guy is pretty cool, and he can fix anything, and I mean anything. His vids are usually entertaining, and most are pretty informative to boot.