1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Hustler Super Z?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GroundEffects125, Jul 16, 2007.

1. GroundEffects125

GroundEffects125 LawnSite Senior Member

Hi im looking into getting a Hustler Super z 2007 with a 30hp Kohlor engine. Do you think its a good machine? Or how much they normally run around? Thanks

2. hossmp

hossmp LawnSite Member

If you go back to the main menu of the site then go one more option bellow commerical mowing you can enter a page just for Hustler. They have the MSRP posted for all of the models aswell as the promotions. I believe they have some really good discounts that are pretty much across the board through the rest of this month. I saw my local dealer had the 26 l.c. kawi unit in 60 inch for the same price as what the site had. Also I believe all of the pricing is listed on the Husterturf.com site, not sure if thats the exact address or not.

3. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

My dealer is $8999.00 for the 30/66" and $9199.00 for the 30/72"

4. GroundEffects125

So Ive found a good deal then huh?

5. puppypaws

I don't know what deal you are talking about, explain.

6. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

I just paid $8050 this past Friday for a fresh out of the crate 30/66 with some flex forks thrown in. It took a little work to get it there though:weightlifter: Out the door I was just under $8700. BTW, I finished my route today over an hour earlier than usual. Proves there's some difference over a worn out Gravely 250z.

7. puppypaws

Sounds like a good price, I will check tomorrow and see if his prices have changed, those were early March figures he quoted.

I can't imagine a mower cutting as good at 15 mph as my Super Z does but I am cutting at 2.75" and that makes a tremendous difference, most people can't cut that low.

8. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

You did good.

I beleive the promo price on that unit is $8,999 until the end of July. With the Flex forks included, you probably saved about $1k.

9. GroundEffects125

Alright that sounds great i called a dealer in Orlando florida who said i can get a 60in 25 kaw super z for 7,650 out the door including tax so looks like i may drive down there.. BUt another question would u go with a kaw or kohl? Thanks

10. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Very comfortable and well Made ZTR. Thats a good price for the 60-25 , i like kawi's all the way but thats just me. Some like the Kohler