Hustler Trimstar 48" Walk Behind - Basically NEW!!!

gocards

LawnSite Member
I have a Hustler Walk Behind for sale. Just check out the pictures. It's basically like NEW!!! Only 53 hours on the machine. Located about 2 hrs south of St. Louis. $4000

OP
G

gocards

LawnSite Member
The mower has a 48" floating deck with a 17hp Kawasaki engine. Also, the mower has dual hydros making it awesome for mowing on slopes, hills, ditches, etc.

OP
G

gocards

LawnSite Member
Looks hard to maneuver :waving:
Good thing looks are deceiving, lol! The Hustler has the H-bar steering system which makes it very easy to maneuver. As long as you can steer a bicycle, motorcycle, or vehicle, then you can steer this machine with ease.

gardenkeeper88

LawnSite Senior Member
too bad your so far from N IN I would seriously think about it. I have drove one at the dealers, it was alright and I need something for slopes. I will get rid of my 48" stander for that.

OP
G

gocards

LawnSite Member
too bad your so far from N IN I would seriously think about it. I have drove one at the dealers, it was alright and I need something for slopes. I will get rid of my 48" stander for that.
Now would be the perfect time for a little road trip before Spring gets here! Where in IN are you located?

f50lvr2

LawnSite Senior Member
I've always liked the looks of these, they seem screwed together well and have a good size tire on them.

Also digging the KJ52 lyrics gocards. Good luck with the sale, that's a sweet deal.

OP
G

gocards

LawnSite Member
I've always liked the looks of these, they seem screwed together well and have a good size tire on them.

Also digging the KJ52 lyrics gocards. Good luck with the sale, that's a sweet deal.
They are definitely awesome for holding hills and easy steering. Let me know if you decide you need one!

Five loaves, 2 fish is what a boy gave...
Posted via Mobile Device

djagusch

LawnSite Platinum Member
I own one with 600hrs on it. It's been a productive and profitable machine.