Lawn Care Forum banner

Hustler Trimstar...thoughts?

Tags
hustler
4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  cslawnandlandscape 
#1 ·
Curious if/any guys on here are using one? Quality of cut and overall durability of the machine?

I played around with one at GIE and really liked the controls and way if handled but obviously wasn't able to see a quality of cut.

I'm looking at a used one possibly to replace or take over the brunt of mowing from my Quick 36 along with a stander or ZTR...possibly/hopefully

#2 ·
The TrimStar uses the chassis and the same deck as our Super Duty Fastrak ZTR unit. The deck is able to handle grass in a high volume. I was raised with the old variable speed Bobcats. When I finally made it to the hydro walkbehind I found out what I was missing with the positive reverse and no loss of traction in the wet areas. Most of the walkbehind hydros require two hand operation and a squeezing of a pistol grip. The TrimStar with its H-Bar needs only one hand and no squeezing. With my little paws I had a hard time with most of the pistol grips. Working for Hustler I may come across a bit bias but I did have a life earlier that involved working as a dealer and Distributors of other products. The TrimStar is one of our best kept secrets.

Brian O

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.