1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hustler Trimstar

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Blueribbonlawns, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Blueribbonlawns

Blueribbonlawns LawnSite Senior Member

Well im planning on getting a hustler trimstar just wondering how their holding up with everyone using them.
    Thank's Matt

2. Blueribbonlawns

Is anybody using them???

3. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I know I asked this already, but I never saw your reply and I'm too lazy to go back and look...but why do you need a 36" WB if you've already got a 36" Walker?

4. Blueribbonlawns

I need a 36'' for the residential so what im going to do is sell the John Deere ZTR and the MTD wb and buy a Hustler Trimstar 36'' and buy a 42''-48'' GHS deck for the walker this way on residential i think we will be 25% faster and on commercial we will be way faster with the bigger deck on the walker.
    My bro will trim the back yard and at the same time i will trim the front and when we are done we will both go mow.

5. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

The trimstar and 48" walker will make a damn nice combo. I'd actually go with a 32 over a 36 though, because a 32" will get through almost EVERY gate you could find... I am thinking about getting a Ferris Hydrocut 32" later on this year to use on my back yards.

6. Blueribbonlawns

Yeah im going to go with the 36'' because a 36'' will fit through all our gates and plus i dont think they make a 32'' hustler??
    And my dealer is hooking me up with a great deal on that one.