1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Hustler walk behind mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lazer 46, Sep 29, 2006.

1. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

It seems that the Hustler ZTR's get all the attention. Does anybody own a Hustler walk behind. I would like some feed back on them. I'm getting a Hustler dealer nearby and they have my interest.

2. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

We have 2 48's WB's and love them. We demoed EVERY and I mean EVERY WB on the market and ended up replacing our 48" Turf Tracers with them.

3. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks. Turf Tracers are what I have. Very happy with them but always looking to get better in anything.

4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

from what I have read, they seem to be very good machines.

5. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for your advise on the controls of the Hustler...I just pick up a Trimstare Hustler today...I see what you meen by the way you can run It with one hand and the ease of steering.
    I played with It a bit this afternoon and It was laying down a not to bad of a stripe ...bare foot...Its got the 15 HP Kawi Mill In it nice a quiet...very well built:weightlifter:
    Daner

6. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

My Wife says that I'm getting spoiled...With the new yellow Mower and the new Elvex Radio Earmuffs.:) :weightlifter:

36 Trimstar Hustler.jpg

7. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

We have been running a 37 Hustler WB for 5 years now. We like it way better than the other brands of WBs. Especially the control system.