1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hustler Web Page

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Joseph Meidling, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Joseph Meidling

Joseph Meidling LawnSite Member

Is it me or is the Hustler web page down? I have been trying to access it for a couple of days now, the reason being ,I am looking for a Hustler dealer in my area (Hightstown NJ, 08535)

Thanks
    Joe

2. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

Joe, you say you're from Denville. My Dealer (Plains small Engine) is right in Morris Plains and is a terrific dealer. They offer a good discount on all Hustler stuff. Call them and reference my name.
    973-538-3645. Ask for Jeff.
    Pete 0'

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

It has been working for me.....
    Try this link and let me know if it works for you....
    www.hustlerturfequipment.com
    We have been up and down recently, due to a site re-design, but as far as I know it is working fine now.
    As to you finding a local dealer...
    Here is what I have for your zip code....

5 Closest Dealers

1. Trenton Tractor & Equipment, Inc.
    US 1-2836 Brunswick
    Trenton, NJ 08638
    +1 609 883 7360
    16.46 miles from the center

2. Pride Landscape Supply
    603 Washington Avenue
    South Amboy, NJ 08879
    +1 732 721 0554
    19.25 miles from the center

3. Neptune Mower Repair
    615 Route 35 North
    Neptune, NJ 07753
    +1 732 988 4216
    21.92 miles from the center

4. Holly Park Mower Shop
    2720 Park Avenue
    South Plainfield, NJ 07080
    +1 908 754 3457
    25.07 miles from the center

5. Holland Lawn Mower
    200 Buck Road
    Holland, PA 18966
    +1 215 355 9220
    28.67 miles from the center

4. Joseph Meidling

Joseph Meidling LawnSite Member

Nope, still does not work for me. We recently upgraded to XP here at work maybe there are some settings I need to change. I will try it again at home. But I have all the info I need to find a dealer near by to visit and look at some new machines. I am a homeowner with 3 acres, and need a ZTR by spring time.

Thanks for the fast response!

5. J.Gordon

J.Gordon LawnSite Senior Member

I get a error when I try to get the specs and look at the catcher.
    is it just my pc.?

6. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Joe & pj it worked for me and i have windows xp but check your settings anyway

Pj i have a question regading the ATZ's are the designed to be comfortable the reason i ask is i had to pay my dealer a visit and on the front lawn were 2 hustlers 1 was the ATZ and i must say they are rather cool looking but i sat in it and it felt a little small to me and it didn't seem like i had a lot of leg room and usualy i make the Z's i sit on look a little small thanks for any reply

7. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Joe & pj it worked for me and i have windows xp but check your settings anyway

Pj i have a question regading the ATZ's are the designed to be comfortable the reason i ask is i had to pay my dealer a visit and on the front lawn were 2 hustlers 1 was the ATZ and i must say they are rather cool looking but i sat in it and it felt a little small to me and it didn't seem like i had a lot of leg room and usualy i make the Z's i sit on look a little small thanks for any reply

8. J.Gordon

J.Gordon LawnSite Senior Member

9. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY