hydro gear issues???

lawnbridge

LawnSite Member
Have a mini fast trak 17\42. When i start mowing for the first minute all is good then I have no control at all on my right side. No leaks, checked dampner rods. when you touch the right hydo gear it is really hot while the left side is not. Is this the sign of bad news. As in.... gonna need a new part #792895 EZT Replacement????

OP
L

lawnbridge

LawnSite Member
mower is used for residential... lots of hours. mow twice a week an acre and half each time... some hill, nothing major... I am in texas,, pretty flat here. I went ahead and ordered a new hydro gear. Hope this cures my problems. Can you tell me what model of Kohler Engine I have on my mower.. the sticker has come off and I need to order a new grass screen... Mower model 927350 serial number 06013001 Kohler 17hp mini fast trak

mowerconsultant

LawnSite Fanatic
mower is used for residential... lots of hours. mow twice a week an acre and half each time... some hill, nothing major... I am in texas,, pretty flat here. I went ahead and ordered a new hydro gear. Hope this cures my problems. Can you tell me what model of Kohler Engine I have on my mower.. the sticker has come off and I need to order a new grass screen... Mower model 927350 serial number 06013001 Kohler 17hp mini fast trak
Sounds like you have the right repair.
Here is your engine information > Kohler Courage 17 HP SV 5305 – 0011