Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Hustler Fast Track Z Model # 927350.
The RH Hydro Gear Transmission stopped pulling, upon removing the wheel I found the shaft is loose, a gear or something inside the unit is broken. Can this be repaired or must i buy a new unit and if so where is the best place to get the parts or unit, I think the RH unit part no. is 762895.
I am not rolling in money so I so my own work, if possible, any help will be welcome:confused:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
upon removing the wheel I found the shaft is loose, a gear or something inside the unit is broken.
What shaft are you referring to? The output shaft that the hub and wheel are bolted to? And what do you mean by loose, you can spin the shaft by hand without any resistance? Did you check to see if the hydro release lever(dump valve) is not open, believe they have a lever that you pull toward the rear of the unit, one for each pump.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it is the wheel out put shaft and it is broken in two, I opened the gear box as I do not think you can buy parts and have to buy the unit.
Hydro Gear # 792895
other numbers on same sticker # 319-2200R
# 4125B1072
New unit is $495.00 plus shipping, seams to be way to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.