Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a Bunton 52" zero turn and I was wondering if someone can help me with a prob? The right hydro pump will only let me push my bar forward about half way then it stops. This only happens on the right side. I checked to make sure nothing was blocking it and I am pretty sure it is the pump. This seems to happen on and off. It will let me go about half speed for a couple days then for some reason it will break loose and work normal for a few days. Then same thing will happen again. Thanks for any help given.

Lasher66

·
Registered
901 Posts
:blob3: Lasher, had the same problem on my bobcat ZTR, about 2 months ago, turned out a piece of the pump broke off and would cut the flow of oil causin the problem, i took the old pump off and out fell 3 nice chucks of metal, replaced pump and problems gone. tony

ps rather easy to change pump, make sure you put all hose on correctly, mark them somehow

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
General grounds, How much did your pump cost?

Lasher

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.