1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

hydro seeder for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by 47926, Dec 5, 2006.

1. 47926

47926 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Hello everyone I have a hydro seeder for sale. I built it in 2003. It is a 1000 gal tank mounted on a Chevy Kodiak truck with a 16 foot stake bed with a tommy gate. It has a electric hose reel and a lot of hose that goes with it. The pump is a MIT40 Monarch pump bought on 6/10/2004. The tank is jet agitation. I have alot that goes with this thing. The engine is a 4 cyl engine that needs a head gasket. That is the only thing that needs fixed or replaced to put it to work. I had to sell the business due to a divorce. I also have a 2000 John Deere 455 with 60 in deck and 4.5 ft tiller. It has 3 cyl diesel ag tires and turf tires. Very nice shape! I'm located in north central Indiana. I'm asking $6300.00 for the seeder and $7600.00 for the mower. If any one has any questions please call me at 574-297-1008. Calling would be the best way to reach me. :usflag:

2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

You should put some pic's up here.:waving: