1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

hydroseeding beginner

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by iclgs, Feb 11, 2003.

1. iclgs

iclgs LawnSite Member

Hey guys,

Looking into starting to do some hydroseeding. How do I get started...is there a web site with some info....can anyone help

2. micromike

micromike LawnSite Member
    from SW/PA

ICLGS

I posted several links to Hydroseeding product and equipment companies, a couple message boards that deal exclusively with hydroseeding and a couple other links.

Unfortunately, my post was removed and I recieved an e-mail telling me it was agains the rules to post links to other message boards. Too bad, dizzy: they're really good and offer a lot of information about the industry.

I guess you'll just have to do your own search. My only advice to you is keep an open mind and do your own research. There seems to be a lot of information out there that directly contradicts each other. I guess you could call it "turf wars." Lol!

Good Luck

Mike

3. Awilkinson

Awilkinson LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I to have been researching adding hydroseeding to my business. I found some great information on Purdue's web site. a college or university that has a good ag department is your best, unbiast source of information! Good Luck!:angel:

4. ipm

ipm LawnSite Senior Member

after seeing the post above, I chose to remove the link. E-mail me and I will give it to you. I want my 10% anyway:cool:

5. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

A search here will reveal information on hydroseeding, if you have other questions ask away we have a few people here that hydro seed here.