• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

I.A. pow-wow in San Diego...who goes?

OP
Mike Leary

Mike Leary

LawnSite Fanatic
It's a candy store for us retards.....plus, you get to vent your rage as close to
the idiot that designed the......(insert product ) piece of junk as you'll ever
get to! Suggestion...I've been to about five: you know it's time to have a
drink when all the exhibitors start to look like pimps at a whorehouse.
You'll befuddle your suppliers too, they've not heard that it exists!

bumper

LawnSite Member
We usually do the CLCA show instead, RB, Toro, Hunter, Wala Wala blah blah.all on location. Valvette sure is pushing their creation(s), 15' spray nozzle on a shrub adaptor cranked all the way down with a key reducing the flow where it can be used as a drip emitter

Dirty Water

LawnSite Fanatic
We usually do the CLCA show instead, RB, Toro, Hunter, Wala Wala blah blah.all on location. Valvette sure is pushing their creation(s), 15' spray nozzle on a shrub adaptor cranked all the way down with a key reducing the flow where it can be used as a drip emitter
I've always thought the Little Valve was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen.

Why put a microspray adapter on a sprayhead, when we can just crank down the water on a nozzle.

Its like solving a non-existent problem.

bumper

LawnSite Member
I picked up one their cross tools for 6 bucks...been a couple months and still have not used it. The free sample shrub and pop up are collecting dust.

OP
Mike Leary

Mike Leary

LawnSite Fanatic
Why put a microspray adapter on a sprayhead, when we can just crank down the water on a nozzle.

Its like solving a non-existent problem.[/QUOTE]

The problem about leaning on a adjustment screw is it f..ks the application &
pattern. That's why we use W.M. brass non-adjustable nozzles. Your turn to
buy, Jon.