I added a urinal to my enclosed trailer...

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Rostan Properties, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Rostan Properties

Rostan Properties LawnSite Member

I have 12' NEO Enclosed Trailer (All aluminum, super light... I love it) with a pretty typical set up, except one addition I rigged up to save me time and stress.

Pretty typical set up... rack system stores all Kombi attachments, Blowers, Hand tools... Front shelf has fuel tanks secured. Only things on the floor are the stander (brand new Scag V-Ride II 48"... still getting used to the operation and controls) a Stihl FS94R string trimmer, and a Honda Commercial trim mower. I can load and unload super fast, and when I'm working alone I have no lag in time spent going from house to house, job to job.

Soooo... speaking of unloading. Take a look at the picture and you'll see something I added to the wall, close to the gate. I added a urinal. Everyone that sees it laughs, and then think its the best thing they've ever seen. I try to park over a storm drain grate if possible. But we all know about having to stop at a gas station, store, or hope to find wooded area on a property perimeter. This has saved me so much time and money over the past few years. I rarely ever run into a gas station without coming out with a jug of iced tea, and a snack or two... The $5 pee break. The funnel and hose leading out the bottom of my floor have given me privacy and immediate options when on a site working.

Anyone going to add this to their trailer? Would like to hear any comments and/or questions!
    urinal.JPG

2. rippinryno

rippinryno LawnSite Bronze Member

I would not feel comfortable at any of my properties allowing my urine to just drip right out the trailer onto the pavement. I prefer the old gatorade bottle, which can be done in the enclosed.

3. hal

hal LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Georgia

You could put a holding tank underneath and drain it at your convenience.

Doc8406 and redmax fan like this.
  4. scagman52

scagman52 LawnSite Senior Member

I think your looking for trouble with the health officials! Down here code enforcement would put me behind bars! LOL

RussellB and TPendagast like this.
  5. Jasburrito

Jasburrito LawnSite Member

. You do not wanna be grouped with these people. Collect store and dispose of properly. Thanks.

6. hal

from Georgia

I would put a pull over screen to keep the onlookers from viewing, like a small shower curtain.

7. OP
    OP
    Rostan Properties

Last week, a police officer was more than happy to use it in my trailer, thanked me twice. do pay close attention to where I’m parked so I don’t have a steam in a driveway or yellow puddle somewhere.

8. OP
    OP
    Rostan Properties

The gate assist let’s me close the door real fast so I’m in private.

jlbf0786 likes this.
  9. Jasburrito

Jasburrito LawnSite Member

In mi if you get caught peeing in public 3 times you go on the spacial list. Really you let a cop pee in your twailer?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    Cam15, RussellB and GrassManKzoo like this.
  10. hal

from Georgia

(In an Arnold voice) I'll be back, says the urinator.

RussellB and Rostan Properties like this.