Lawn Care Forum banner

I am 13 years old just started out

15K views 55 replies 41 participants last post by  Landrus2 
#1 ·
Hi...My name is Sean and I just started I out in the business. I am from long Island New York all started when my neighbor asked me to cut his grass. At the moment he is the only lawn I mow. I have a 21'' toro self propelled mower, echo trimmer, echo hedge trimmer, and cubb commercial hand held blower. All of the equipment is my fathers. Next season if I get enough lawns I may buy a 36''. My main interests are my business and skiing.

#52 ·
Its not a business at 13 its a chore...
leave the kid alone. your junk dude. at least he isnt home playing video games.

i started when i was 10.

your rude.

#53 ·
Question: What happens when you clip an exposed fuel line and the blade hits a metal grounding spike and sparks the fuel, burning down the house? If your a minor then your parents are responsible for you so they in turn get sued and lose their house. Highly unlikely, but stranger things have happened. Could a minors parents get their child insurance? I have always wondered this. Even for full blown LCO's with no insurance.
yea and every lco started his first day witha tax number, million dollar liability insurance, get going your bunk dude.

#55 ·
cool man keep doin what your doin, dont get discouraged either, good luck! oh and to whoever started talking about insurance and stuff, im 17 years old and my company has 1 million dollar liability insurance and i am on my OWN policy my parents have nothing to do with it, and i have my own business lisence with a DBA on the way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.