• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

I am SO SWAMPED!!!!!

DFW Area Landscaper

LawnSite Silver Member
It's a good problem to have, actually. Sales are up over 1,000% YTD over last year. Everytime I turn around a new customer is wanting to sign up for my service. Four just today. Two yesterday. One everyday last week.

May not starve this year!

Later,
DFW Area Landscaper

ZaK18

LawnSite Member
Same here!!! and with all the development going on in DFW I have a feeling sales are going to keep on rising for years to come

bayfish

LawnSite Senior Member
Good luck with the additional business. I'm still waiting for the winter to end here. Had snow on the ground this morning.

OP
DFW Area Landscaper

DFW Area Landscaper

LawnSite Silver Member
My prices are a lot higher this year than last.

The mower dealer said he hasn't seen nearly as many new LCO's this year as last in my area.

Who knows?

Later,
DFW Area Landscaper

sildoc

LawnSite Silver Member
Originally posted by Norm Al
were your prices free last year? i always worry when i get everything!
I second that. I only landed 6 so far this year. But let me tell you, Cream, pure and simple.

LawnSmith

LawnSite Senior Member
we picked up 24 residentials this season and 2 full service commercial properties.

one of the new residential customers just accepted our bid for complete landscape renovation and design, totalling over $7,500. that may seem a bit high for a residential but this is a large home and the plant list alone is over $3,000.