Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is hard to find a good helper who will work my partime hours and sometimes it is not worth it for them to come out for one or two jobs I have after work.

Is is possible to seal by my self? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I have done some myself, I try to choose jobs that trim out easy. I have long boards, that are strips of plywood, that are held up with metal tabs I've made, that are like a lag hook, that are bent to hook over the top of the board, to the ground, so the boards hold themselves up. I'll try to post a pic soon.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yea you can do by yourself like everybody said it takes longer i'll be sealing a driveway this morning by myself the driveway runs right next to the house so i'll squeegee it, it'll take me about a half an hour to forty five minutes the customer already did the edges and cleaned it off last night.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i seal almost every day by my self i spray. all i do it brush out all trim about 2ft and spray the rest. learn how to spray very well before trying this but can be done i also try paying a kid 10 percent apposed to a hr base this will make them want to work :drinkup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.