Hi, I am sure this is in the wrong category, but I cannot find any information online. We have lived in our house for about 4 years, and then all of a sudden in the last month or so, these things have been popping up everywhere, seemingly overnight. They are rather big, probably like 4 inches x 4 inches or bigger. They are hard, and are attached to the ground. When I kicked them off, the inside is solid and looks dry like divinity candy or something. They are also hard to get off the ground. I am beginning to get worried if it is some sort of mold infestation or something, as my 3 year old son has been having allergy issues lately, so it is making me wonder. I am going to try and post a photo, hoping that it works!