1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

    Dismiss Notice

I can't find this doing a search cause i don't know what's it's called?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by KathysLGC, Apr 11, 2005.

  1. Eddie B

    Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone
    Messages: 859

    its about $3-$4
  2. sildoc

    sildoc LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,925

    ouch that really hurts. I can get cement for that price.
  3. MarcSmith

    MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 7,157

    Its actuall designd to be put around large office building so the fire trucks have close access. ocne you put a stone base and sant and soil, the grass does not do real good... but looks beter than asphalt up to the building...
  4. Eddie B

    Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone
    Messages: 859

    The state of Delaware actually uses these on parts of the grass medians along the highway where cops sit and wait to pull someone over.
  5. AlbeLawn

    AlbeLawn LawnSite Member
    Messages: 116

    they are using the grid on parking lots at places where they have parking periodically like at a stadium or at a flee market. It allows them to get around city and county codes because they are not producing any more water runoff them a normal field, so they get around sewers and retention ponds which saves them tones or money over a paved surface.
  6. KathysLGC

    KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,345

    Thats basicaly what I'm looking for but dam those prices seem pretty high... If i go with this i will post pics of the progress and outcome.

Share This Page