I finally decided!

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING

LawnSite Senior Member
Ok so, I finally decided on what my new name will be. DRUMROLL PLEASE.........

FOUR SEASONS LANDSCAPING

The reason that I chose that name was because I offer service in all four seasons:

SPRING= Yard clean-ups
SUMMER= Lawn Mowing and Pressure Washing
FALL= Leaf Removal and Plant Bed Cleaning
WINTER=Snow Removal and De-icing

Tell me your thoughts about my new name
BTW my former name was ALEX'S LANDSCAPING.
But I was forced to change because someone in my servicing neighborhood(s) had their first name and landscaping exactly like me:hammerhead:
Example: ------'s landscaping

KrayzKajun

LawnSite Fanatic
not very original. there is prolly five or six companies around me that have four seasons in thier name.
Four Seasons Lawn Care, Four Seasons Landscaping, Four Seasons A/C & Heating, Four Seasons Property Maintenance, i could go on!

Patriot Services

LawnSite Fanatic
Don't get mad now, but that is one of the most overused names in the business. Have you researched the dba's in your area to see if you can even legally use it? Do you really do landscaping or are you primarily a mowing outfit.
Posted via Mobile Device

Darryl G

Inactive
Hold on...so their name isn't even Alex? It's a different first name? If so, why worry? And it sounds like you're doing lawn care/property maintenance, not landscaping...there is a difference.

Darryl G

Inactive
Let me get this straight...you want to change your name from Alex's Landscaping to something else because someone nearby uses their first name followed by landscaping too, like Bill's Landscaping or something?

OP
A

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING

LawnSite Senior Member
Hold on...so their name isn't even Alex? It's a different first name? If so, why worry? And it sounds like you're doing lawn care/property maintenance, not landscaping...there is a difference.
Y'all think I could do better with Four Seasons Property Maintenance?
:)

OP
A

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING

LawnSite Senior Member
Let me get this straight...you want to change your name from Alex's Landscaping to something else because someone nearby uses their first name followed by landscaping too, like Bill's Landscaping or something?
Exactly. And I am really mad that I have to do this because my dream company name was ALEX'S LANDSCAPING:hammerhead:

OP
A

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING

LawnSite Senior Member
Don't get mad now, but that is one of the most overused names in the business. Have you researched the dba's in your area to see if you can even legally use it? Do you really do landscaping or are you primarily a mowing outfit.
Posted via Mobile Device
I dunno what a dba is