• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

I finally got my redesigned business card done

Victor

LawnSite Bronze Member
I thought I was never gonna find a place that I would like to shoot the picture at. I finally found it, and am still tweaking the wording as we speak.

Vic

truck pic 1.jpg

Wells

LawnSite Member
Victor,

It looks very nice. just a couple of suggestions.
The picture would really stand out if you take another one during the summer when the grass is green and the trees have leaves on them. I realize thats not an option right now but just something to keep in mind later in the year.

Also, I would consider changing the color of the font to white instead of green especially across the bottom. Your name and number kind of blend into the picture. Just my opinion though.

TSM

LawnSite Senior Member
white does look better

retake the picture at the same location in june, the trees in background will be in full leaf

I like the box truck, ours are somewhat simular

OP
V

Victor

LawnSite Bronze Member
I didn't think of this kind of layout untill recently, so I'll definitely go back in June and reshoot. Thanks again guys.

Vic

MacLawnCo

LawnSite Bronze Member
I like it Vic, have you given any thought to how you are going to use the back of the card?