1. Maintaining Company Culture During Stressful Times

How do you maintain a positive company culture during a time of social distancing, economic uncertainty, and health worries? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

I got a camelbak

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by paddy, Jun 16, 2000.

1. richard2

richard2 Banned

what would phil say about liquid urea apps?

2. dick2 wrote: <p>&gt;what would phil say about liquid urea apps? <br> <br>I don't know but I am thinking about starting an orgainc lawn care franchise<br>using the above method.<p>&quot;Effluence Lawn and Tree Care&quot; will have an IPO shortly<br>see your broker.<p>Check out tree division called<br>&quot;Peein in the Bushes&quot;.

3. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Stone......you always give me a well needed laugh. Okay, I did't pee in any bushes (today atleast!) so heres what I have to say about camelbacks: Get with the times guys!! The Air Force issued us those over a year ago. We got the ones that are a backpack with pockets/zippers and the cooler. It works out great working on a construction site, some of the pros<p>- All the jewlery your not supposed to have on (for safty reasons) can go in the puch<p>- don't have to walk all the way accross a site to find the cooler, etc.<p>- don't have guys on my crew using &quot;I gotta get a drink&quot; excuse to take an extra break and go hide somewhere.<p>- No risk of dehydration in the hotter climates.<p>Those things are great for hiking, biking, etc. Its a great small investment to make...I suggest you look into them if you haven't already.<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti

4. Keith

Keith LawnSite Platinum Member

I read the title to this and thought you were talking about having a problem with your back :) I thought you had been slumped over like some of the Walker guys I see. Oh well, better a Camel-back than a Camel-toe

5. OP
    OP
    paddy

paddy LawnSite Member

i bought it at Hudson trail out fitters. you could probably get it online at www.campmor.com or some biking place. i think i'll start throwing ice in tha backpack too, and ice in the bladder, so that it keeps my back and the water that much cooler.

6. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Paddy, I bought an extra bladder for mine so I could always keep one in the freezer. Just fill it up 3/4 of the way though, because I'd imagine if you filled it all the way it would expand when frozen, don't want that!! And Keith, whats wrong with a camel-toe?? hehehe<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti

7. Keith

Keith LawnSite Platinum Member

Guido, nothin' at all, just would have been a strange thread title....&quot;I got a cameltoe&quot;<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Keith

8. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

You can get them at any bike shop.

9. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Do they bother you when your sitting on a ZTR? It seems that it would be pretty awkward. <p>Mike<br>Greenkeepers<br>

10. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

With a little skill you can insert a foley catheter - problem is you have to get the right size tube for your tube.