Lawn Care Forum banner

I got another NEW USED MOWER, 36in gravley!!!

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Ryan Lightning 
#1 ·
Well as some of you know, i baught a new used 48in exmark WB last sunday. and today i got a 36" gravley WB!!! I needs a tuneup, but nothing serious. and i got a GREAT deal. wish me luck with it :) now i just need a bigger trailer for everything. but i plan on buying a NEW 6x12 enclosed trailer by the end of next week :)

#2 ·
Sounds just like when I got my 32" Gravely earlier on this year. Needed lots of little things but I got it dirt cheap. It paid for itself very quickly too, going through little gates. I thought the deck on mine was not too good (streaked some, did not chop clippings but did disperse well). Took a grinder to the blade saddle brackets and put on doubles (standard lift) and it cuts great, nice and smooth and discharges farther and smaller peices. definately no way it clumps now (it didn't before either) does not "seem" to take any extra power either, weird but it seems more power effecient actually (I don't get that but oh well). Has a 12hp Briggs and Stratton (maybe will replace with 14hp Kawasaki later on). Now my only "issues" with it are just do to the fact that it's old and worn out...does what I need and does it well, now. definately one of my better business decisions and I've made a few good ones IMHO. Enjoy the new mowers! I'm getting a brand new one tomorrow morning!!!!! 52" Ferris IS1000Z ZTR with independant suspension and 23hp Kawasaki! Will be selling my 52" TTHP (you should have got it instead of the 48" Viking). It has a 17hp Kawasaki V-twin.

#3 ·
should i get high lifts or standard lifts on my 36? also, mine is the 14 kawa :) i wish you woulda said something bout the 52. how much u selling it for, cause im looking at a 52in scag hydro for 1500 and i might buy it at the end of the month. buying it from the same guy i baught this 36 from :)

#5 ·
Mark, I would go with a larger trailer for those mowers. I have a 12x6 and if you need to start hauling extra tools with you, I think you will wish you had a 14' trailer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.