• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

I had to invent this

siclmn

LawnSite Senior Member
The cops are cracking down big time on unsecured loads and no tarp loads around here. They camp out at the entrance to the dump and wait. I was given a talking to a few weeks ago and I told the cop that I would go home and make a roll up tarp for the truck. It took 3 hours and 50 bucks but I did it. It sure beats trying to secure a tarp for every load. What do you think?

OP
siclmn

siclmn

LawnSite Senior Member
Sorry but everytime I send the picture this computer disconects from the web and shows me my desktop. I don't know what to do.

MOW ED

LawnSite Fanatic
I'm sure that 50 bucks and time will save you some change in fines. Nice job. You guys are in full bloom there we still have a few weeks here. Have a profitable season.

Grits

LawnSite Silver Member
Years ago when I built mine, I used hose clamps. Through the grommet holes to the pipe.
Ah yes! So simple, yet I didn't think of it. I've been wanting to make one of these for my trailer.....now, I think I will tomorrow! Thanks!