I have an opportunity to purchase a Ferris rider for 3800 but not sure if it’s the right move.

JackJohnson2323

LawnSite Member
This year, I started a full time landscape business. I have plenty of customers and a walk behind Ferris mower with the mulching kit. Which worlds well on some yards, but on fertilized yards doesn’t work so well. I don’t have a ton of money right now but I have enough money to purchase this mower. It has 200 hours on it, just got serviced. If I buy it, it will definitely help me with getting yards done faster but I’m scared that if I buy it, my truck will break down. What would you do in this situation! Or should I buy a brand new mower?

Bitches_Brew

Banned
This year, I started a full time landscape business. I have plenty of customers and a walk behind Ferris mower with the mulching kit. Which worlds well on some yards, but on fertilized yards doesn’t work so well. I don’t have a ton of money right now but I have enough money to purchase this mower. It has 200 hours on it, just got serviced. If I buy it, it will definitely help me with getting yards done faster but I’m scared that if I buy it, my truck will break down. What would you do in this situation! Or should I buy a brand new mower?

I say yes if it's from a dealer. I've purchased demos from a dealer with 150 or less hours with full warranty.

If you worried about your truck you should take care of that first. :nod:

Top Forums