1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

i just have questions, please help quick

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by head_start, Jun 24, 2010.

1. head_start

head_start LawnSite Member

I have been putting up a lot of posts about mowers, because i have questions. I have a 60 front deck ztr, that doesn’t fit into small yards, so to expand do i need something that does? I think so, if I’m wrong tell me.

I have been looking at standers, ztrs, walk behinds, and commercial push mowers. i like the standers, and walk behinds. i would like to avoid another ztr. The push mower isn't a bad idea, but i have no idea if I will outgrow it, and will need to replace it. Just shoot me some advice.

I have looked at ferris, snapper, scag, john deere, kabota, honda, cub cadet, and have no clue with where to go. I know scag is solid, but the dealer is folding. I’m not interested in a john deere, i just really don’t know what to do. I have been looking at dealer support, but they all kind of suck.
    This is just that stuck between a rock and a hard place time for me and have no clue what to do.

I am a solo operation, but have lots of down time, because I don’t have that many mowing accounts. I do some landscape maintenance but not enough. I don’t have a real job anywhere so this is my income, except when I help a local carpenter.

help please.