1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

I learned the hardway. . .

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Rook00, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Rook00

Rook00 LawnSite Member

Well, coming off a successful year of mowing, I had to move an hour away. . . tried to move the lawn business, but it is just too hard. . . you really have to start small. So now I have a lot of $$$$ in equipment and am thinking about selling it. . . KC, MO area. . . are you interested in. . .

Great Lakes Cargo Trailer (7X14), extra height, 200 miles, 2 dome lights/wall switch, 7-way plug, electrice brakes (4), 26" side door, rear-ramp door, treated plywood floors and walls. $3995!

Encore Prowler 61" Cut, 27hp Liquid Cooled Kawasaki, 244hrs (Demo), 2 year warranty, extra set of blades, new blades, belts, fluids, and filters, receiver hitch. $6500

Possibly a combo deal with:
    '92 Dodge Dakota 5.2L V8 (tow package complete)
    Snapper W/B 52" w/ 23hp Kohler (150hrs)
    +trailer and mower above
    =$16,000

2. Rook00

Rook00 LawnSite Member

What do you guys think I can get out of this stuff without selling any clients?

3. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 LawnSite Member

Gimme a call tonight, I may be interested in the trailer, you still have customers in KC??
    greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com
    (816) 807-8259

4. Rook00

Rook00 LawnSite Member

yes, a couple customers

5. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 LawnSite Member

What are you doing with the clients?? Commercial or Residential?? WHere in KC are you, I might take a look at your stuff.
    greg

6. Rook00

Rook00 LawnSite Member

sorry, tried to call, no answer, and I didn't have time to try again :) Well, I'm in South Kansas City (Belton/Grandview area)
    Officially, I only have 1 client (haha, it's sad, I know, especially coming off of a year with 22 very good/large clients last year). This on is a mechanic shop and is only a $20/wk.